How to display metadata? Possible values are all FLAC-Tags in principle - e.g.:
- %artist% = Song interpreter
- %album% = Name of the album
- %title% = Name of the song
- %date% = Year of publication
- %tracknumber% = The number of the track on the album
- %tracktotal% = Total tracks on the album
- %discnumber% = Disc number (out of ?)
- %tracknumberlist% = Number of song out of playlist (only if playlist)
- %tracktotallist% = Total number of songs in playlist (only if playlist)
- %time% = current position in song (hh:mm:ss)
- %duration% = Total duration of song (hh:mm:ss)
Furthermore, with <if_playlist> and <if_discNr>
you can define additional variables, which could
be used, if you play a playlist or if it is a disk of a plurality.
<bottomLeft typ="text"> %tracknumber%/%tracktotal% - %title% %if_playlist%</bottomLeft>
<if_playlist typ="text"> (%tracknumberlist%/%tracktotallist%) </if_playlist>
- What to display in the upper left corner?
- What to display in the upper right corner?
- What to display in the lower left corner?
- What to display in the lower right corner?
- What to display if processing a playlist?
- What to display if processing e.g. 2 CD Set?
Generally MP3-tags are converted into the name of FLAC-tags.
But you can also link MP3-tags on your own by using the name of the
tag you want to use in the chapter Metadaten as parameter and the name of the
MP3-tag as the value.
- In topLeft I want to display the "artist",
and I want it to be taken from the MP3-tag TPE1:
GStreamer is used for the audio output. This awesome program generally supports
Replay Gain and Gapless.
Nonetheless there were some Ubuntu versions on which GStreamer had some problems with it.
If you get in trouble somehow, the player hangs or similary, set Replay Gain
and/or Gapless to False.
- alsa (on Linux)
- autoaudio (on Linux or Windows)
- Use Replay Gain? (True/False)
- Use gapless playback? (True/False)